Dad's friend saw my proscar

briancl

Reaction score
I know this isn't anything of real concern, but today my dad's friend was visitng and just looked around my room. He's about a NW6 and saw the proscar pills on my dresser. So we had a talk about it and I showed him my recession. He said he has some proscar in his office and is going to give it to me. It kinda felt good to talk to someone about it in real life, but I am always in a state of denial. How do you think Michael Jordan felt when he was playing on the wizards and couldn't do half the things he used to be able to. Just gotta live in the present not in the past.

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Eventually, every basketball player decreases in Skill and Play Level. Not everybody goes bald.

Mike Jordan probably felt okay with it, since he's already won like 5 champs and made millions of $$$...

jeffsss

Reaction score
nohairnodandruff said:
Eventually, every basketball player decreases in Skill and Play Level. Not everybody goes bald.

Mike Jordan probably felt okay with it, since he's already won like 5 champs and made millions of $$$...

+ he's black and has a normal sized head.

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
jeffsss said:
nohairnodandruff said:

+ he's black and has a normal sized head.

He was refering to him loosing his skill not his hair :roll: