D-panthenol, Emu Oil, Rogaine 5% and folligen on eyebrows

Loaded1990

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a 20 year old male who has always had sparse eyebrows. It seems no matter where I am, I am always the one with the least amount of eyebrows, in fact I was laughed at because of them once back in middle school. My father has them, but my mother and the rest of my younger siblings have much thicker brows (especially my mother and my two youngest siblings). I am not sure if these products will make them thicker, but I've heard stories that they might help. I figured if some people are able to grow facial hair when they have no family history much facial hair then it would help with my sparse brows. I've suffered from seborrhea dermatitis and hypothyroidism, but they are both now being treated. I was wondering if I were to start the experiment of using D-panthenol, Emu Oil, Rogaine extra strength, and folligen which are all proven to grow thicker hair, how would I go with the procedure?

I was thinking of using D-panthenol first and waiting 10 minutes, then using emu oil, followed by rogaine and waiting an hour or so, then followed by using folligen. Finally after applying all those, I would use Cocoa Butter Lotion (lol I'm black). But I'm not sure if this would be the proper order to use them. If anyone could help me out with the order and the time I should wait before using each product or if I should omit any of these products in my regime I would greatly appreciate it. I've been dieing to have much thicker and darker eyebrows than the one I have now. Thanks in advance once again.