Cut Proscar oxidation

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
How many pills do you cut at one time?
Is it a good idea to cut one every 4 days *will get rather annoying soon enough
Should i just cut 10 of them at once?

What do you do?

P.S. I keep them in an container that i got an older prescription from my pharmacy.
I keep that in my drawer so. no light there.

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutting proscar doesn't take long, so I cut one tab every 4 days. Not cause I'm worried it will go bad, but that way I'm sure I get 5mg every 4 days. I kinda like cutting Proscar, it has become a sacred ritual. I also get a priest to bless every new batch of Proscar.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i cut mine into 5th's(using a craft scalpe which is very easy) i consume the smallest piece(i try to do it evenly but that it's impossible to make them perfectly equal) and consume any powder made from cutting, then i put the rest in some clear plastic wrap(the stuff you put sandwitches for school in). i doubt the air wil di anything to them, as there is air in the packet that they come from the maker in

G

There is no evidence to suggest that exposure to :idea: light reduces the efficacy of Proscar

There is no evidence to suggest that exposure to air reduces the efficacy of Proscar

I would guess the only real concern would be prolonged exposure to :pissed: heat or :badmood: moisture

Having to chop up one very small pill once every four days is hardly a chore, but if you stuggle with this terrible price you must pay for your hair, then go ahead and chop up 10.