Current Places To Buy Oral Minoxidil (or Liquid) Worldwide

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. With covid still seeming to cause disruptions I was wondering what people are using to order their oral minoxidil.
I need a place that ships worldwide, specifically Japan. If not, does anyone know a place that ships liquid worldwide/to Japan as I could just measure that with a syringe.

Any help greatly appreciated!

DiffuseSucks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all. With covid still seeming to cause disruptions I was wondering what people are using to order their oral minoxidil.
I need a place that ships worldwide, specifically Japan. If not, does anyone know a place that ships liquid worldwide/to Japan as I could just measure that with a syringe.

Any help greatly appreciated!

I came across your posts on r/tressless. How have your results been? Sorry, I have no answer for you. Maybe check eBay if you haven't already for liquid min?

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across your posts on r/tressless. How have your results been? Sorry, I have no answer for you. Maybe check eBay if you haven't already for liquid min?
Hey sorry for the very late reply, I don't check the forums so much nowadays.
My results are holding up but I've seen a worsening recently in hairline and density pretty sure. Wondering if it's a shed or what, hopefully so!

hoko

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a guy that sells Kirkland liquid on the minoxidil beards subreddit. It’s stickies by the mods.
Use 0.1ml for 5mg