Cure Is Here? Crowdfunding For Dr. Alexey Terskikh

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
3rd thread for the same topic now.
one would think that people who are active in a forum and create new threads are also aware of the other threads within the same forum section, especially when they just happened hours/days ago.
i'm always surprised how people don't take 3 seconds to read at least the titles of the latest 10 created threads.

I'm going to give the OP some credit for this thread because this is the FIRST thread to specifically discuss the possibility of crowdfunding for Dr. Terskikh's work. The other recent Terskikh threads are more a general discussion about Dr. Terskikh's recent interview. Same as the OP, I also think we should have a thread specifically for discussing the possibility of crowdfunding Terskikh.

Last edited:

saymsaym

My Regimen
Reaction score
What if each time you come here on the "cutting edge" part of the forum you have to watch a little ad and once its big enough, benefits would be invested in the research program members voted for ?

I mean with the +1million views on brotzu thread in just a few weeks, not to mention other threads/websites like hlc2020, it could be a start if we wait a year or so.

What if members gather through a keyring business company that we buy together as cheap as possible to sell it all over the world on our weekends ? (ok sunday only, lazymen). You can even do your keyrings yourself, could be part of this " positive therapy" against hairloss. I recommand to do some balding figurine keyrings.

The thing is I think there is a way to turn our balding concerns into money dedicated to research that we would have full control on. Connection flows /
community /
ads /
earnings.
Throwing ideas.

Too high now, sleeping...
snore
snor
sno