Crazy eyebrow and eyelash hair growth on Rogaine foam

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having this problem? My eyebrows were already thick to begin with...but it is not getting untolerable as a result of using Rogaine foam.

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
I hear people do but if you don't do it on a damp scalp you have a better shot of it not happening.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would that be? A damp scalp will only increase absorption. So if the increased growth is the result of systemic absorption, and you get more absorption on a damp scalp, it would only make it worse. Also, the minoxidil will be more likely to run onto your eyebrows if you do it with a damp scalp.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
tembo, if that is the biggest side effect you experience from topicals then consider yourself lucky. Simply thinning out your eyebrows once a week seems like a pretty good compromise to being a good responder to minoxidil, no?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also noticed some extra fuzzy hair at the corners of my eyebrows near my sideburns, I just shaved a little higher than usual.

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose...except that I have days when the minoxidil seems to lose effect (bad hair day). Moreover, I am paranoid that minoxidil will stop working after a year or two.

As it is, my super amount of body hair already bugs me almost as much as scalp hair loss. Now I have bushier eyebrows, nose hair and ear hair...and I am not even 30 yet!

I guess some humans share 99 percent DNA with chimps instead of the usual 98 percent.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My eyebrows are growing faster, probably also due to MSM. No big deal...