Could There Be A Cure For Scars??? End The Nightmare!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to ask
Your FUT scar seems to obsess you. Why?
Why don't you just let your hair grow a little bit like the rest of us?
The problem with fut scar is that it has no hair on it. You might pigment it, give it sweat glands, it would still be visible because it has... no hair.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm all for eliminating scars. When the technology comes out, I'm first in line.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it were as simple as it just having no hair then FUE and or BHT would hide scars for good besides the part where they create additional scars which is less noticeable. The probem is I'm not part of the list of those who have had successful transplants. I'm part of those few who were left with a disaster to try to repair and growing it out will not solve my scar problem. To put it simply, I gave up on trying to achieve hair. My only goal is to shave my head or buzz to a 0 or a 1 and wrap it up. If it's visible at a 3 then that's a problem to me. L'Oréal isn't just printing bare skin, they're printing skin with follicles growing out of them tested on mice. So new skin with hair growing out of it can solve pretty much everyone's problems right? Those who have scars, those with poor transplants, those with not enough coverage and those with virgin scalps that want it full of hair.
Oh now it's clearer. When did you have the FUT?
But apart from new techniques I think a good plastic surgeon can already look into the matter.