Could Someone Familiar With Hair Systems Give Me Some Advice?

chappaquiddick

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a local wig/hair piece salon near where I live and I called them the other day. I'm nowhere near needing one, I actually just might have a maturing hairline but I'm on finasteride just in case, but I always like to prepare for the worst, especially because my paternal grandfather lost his hair early and fast. Anyway, I called and asked regarding a frontal hairpiece and this is what they said regarding a human frontal hair system that I would wear daily and take off when I sleep.

1. If I take good care of it, It will last about a year.
2. It would cost about 500 dollars
3. Depending on how active I am, I would only have to wash it either once a month or once every two weeks
4. It only takes 5-10 minutes to put on or take off
5. It will stay on very well, I could exercise with it
6. It can handle weather
7. Most importantly it would be undetectable, now I'm sure thats what they all say but I'm inclined to believe the lady I spoke with

Is this a good deal? It almost seems too good to be true. I don't really care that it's fake, the confidence and happiness I would likely get from it is far more valuable to me. I don't see myself wearing one for the rest of my life but I really don't want to be the balding/bald eighteen year old at my college.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No. You can get excellent ones around $280.

4 - More like 20 minutes if you need to wash it and your hair.

7. - It depends on where you go and order with. Some bad ones out there.

Last edited: