Could shaving facial hair during teens tigger of male pattern baldness sooner?

Did u shave yr facial hair intentionally during yr teens and expereinced male pattern baldness later?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had to shave cause my facial hair grew naturally

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When i was 16 or 17 , in order to grow a goatie like the rest of the guys in my class, i intentionally shaved my chin cause there was no hair there at the time...and that caused growth to occur....Now my suspicion is that could his have triggered my male pattern baldness sooner?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion shave the body hair (including face hair) only cause growth to occur, but it is not related to develope male pattern baldness.

Armando

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude shaving your body hair doenst make it grow in any faster .. i dont think shaving your face makes it grow in any faster either .. the hair just grows in at a different angle making it feel sharper/prickly effect giving you the illusion that its growing in / thicker/faster. think about it ... why would shaving induce growth???

G

Why do you insist on posting these ridiculous theories on male pattern baldness and things that trigger it.

It's all f*****g genetics man, why can't you accept that?

How the f*** can shaving your f*****g chin in your early teens trigger male pattern baldness?

You are making yourself look like an idiot.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Why do you insist on posting these ridiculous theories on male pattern baldness and things that trigger it.

How the f*** can shaving your f*****g chin in your early teens trigger male pattern baldness?

Yeah, a 100 years back...no one knew what caused male pattern baldness...There were "idiots" who proposed theories.......But maybe one "idiot" among them was probably right 100 years later but never around to see his word come true

Not to mention there was an "Idiot" who proposed that the world was round instead of flat. He was ridiculed and made fun of.

"Idiots" rule

8)

G

chewbaca said:
neiltom88 said:

Yeah, a 100 years back...no one knew what caused male pattern baldness...There were "idiots" who proposed theories.......But maybe one "idiot" among them was probably right 100 years later but never around to see his word come true

Not to mention there was an "Idiot" who proposed that the world was round instead of flat. He was ridiculed and made fun of.

"Idiots" rule

8)

Keep 'em coming then.

Let's see if you can find us a cure.

Sometimes I pull my nosehair out - do you think that triggers male pattern baldness?

I remember I first noticed my male pattern baldness when I came back from a 2 week holiday to the Canary Islands of the coast of Africa - do you think the climate changed triggered male pattern baldness or maybe it was the Air Travel. Maybe if a flew with a different airline I'd still have a full head of hair.

Maybe the water over there triggered it off or hearing the local spanish accent did.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense dear neilton88 but, have you any realistic proff (even genetics)of the difference in healthy hairs scalp?

And regarding the rest of your post, LOL

Armando