Could minoxidil damage propecia regrowth?

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Posted this in the minoxidil forum, but it wasnt much answers.

I just started to add minoxidil in my regime, and I just wonder..
- could minoxidil damage some of the propecia regrowth?
-or would it just make the propecia regrowth work faster and better, and not minoxidil dependent?
-or could hair that would get regrown on propecia become minoxidil addictive to survive?

It will suck if get some of the hair that I lost the last 2months back with Propecia, and but because I used the minoxidil, I now have to use minoxidil forever to keep it :$

And im thinking of using a t/gel shampoo thats supposed to give you great scalp health, could the tar clock the minoxidil the same way as silicone based shampoos can?

thanks for the answers baldingbuddies :punk:

bathtbgin

Reaction score
minoxidil is a lifetime commitment, if you start it you cant stop using it, otherwise any hair you regrow and possibly more will be lost within a few months. But then again, your going to be taking propecia as long as you want to keep your hair too. Anyway, if you are like me and only saw mild to moderate results with propecia i can highly recommend a combo of minoxidil & propecia. Once i started using the combo, i saw amazing regrowth. I am even seeing my hairline and the area around my temples come back. Be prepared for a significant shed when you start using any form of minoxidil, but stick with it for a few months and the results will pay off.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
both drugs require life time commitment

T

Timi

No!! finasteride can hold mutsch minoxidil Hairs after stop minoxidil

Timi