Could Daily Spray Conditioner Hurt The Bond?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Could daily use of spray leave in conditioner hurt the bond? If you use it, do you try to keep it away from the hairline, from the base? The components are kind of oily so I guess that may dissolve the bond a little over a while, if used daily like I do (right now I use Argan Oil of Morocco)

So I thought maybe I should only use normal conditioner that's washed out from time to time and that would perhaps do the work as good as well.

Thank you!

Fanjeera

Reaction score
A good spray conditioner is need to keep your hair maintained but look for a good quality one from a salon or wholesalers. You definitely need to use conditioner after shampooing everytime.
I'm a hair replacement stylist and have been for over 10 years.
Which one do I definitely need to use after shampooing? Leave in spray conditioner or regular one?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Aussie hair insurance leave in condition for years and never had a problem with the bond. Not one bit. I am using a different leave in conditioner and its made for human hairpieces. Its good, but not much different than what I usually use. Good Luck.

hullaragh

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Aussie hair insurance leave in condition for years and never had a problem with the bond. Not one bit. I am using a different leave in conditioner and its made for human hairpieces. Its good, but not much different than what I usually use. Good Luck.
@TEG would you recommend the whole Aussie hair product line for shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner ?

TEG

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Aussie line is good. Personally, I have tried cheap hair products and expensive ones and I really cannot tell much of a difference in either of them. Others will disagree with me on that, I am sure.