Cost of transpant, what did you pay.

jeffsss

Reaction score
Now I understand that once you start you have to continue doing it though the rest of your life.

but I'm not fond of the scarring on the back of the head and looked at other methods aside from the "strip"

FUE methods seem really attractive. a lot less scarring, more natural look for those of us to like to keep our hair shorter along the baseline..

but i'm trying to get a figure as to how much these surgeries go for??

$3000? $10000? and i'm assuming it goes by the amount of grafts also.. what's normal i guess?

jeffsss

Reaction score
sublime said:
I am looking to get 800-1000 FUE grafts and the cost will be between 6800-8600 dollars. This will all depend on who is doing your surgery, you could find a place that does it cheaper than who I am going to. This is real important to me with many areas that problems could arise in. I am spending some money one of the best, IMO, doctors our there so I do not have to worry.

did you wait to get on propecia or have you been on it sicne you've noticed hair loss?

excuse me for my ignorance but how much would 1000 grafts cover?

G

Jeffsss i have had 2 procedures now and have both times had strip surgery.My scar both times has healed up excellent.Send me a email via my website and ill post you some before and after pics of my scar.

Damo

hanson_7

Reaction score
i got mine at $5/graft

I got mine at $5/graft with 1 year warranty... meaning, in 1 year if there's no or minimal growth, i get a second hair transplant FOC..

Super deal....

But it's in jakarta, indonesia...

jeffsss

Reaction score
Re: i got mine at $5/graft

hanson_7 said:
I got mine at $5/graft with 1 year warranty... meaning, in 1 year if there's no or minimal growth, i get a second hair transplant FOC..

Super deal....

But it's in jakarta, indonesia...

I don't think i'd be going back to the same Doctor if he couldnt do it right the first time regardless of cost.

G

I agree Jeff thats a worry isnt it.Warranty on a hair transplant!

Damo