Cost of hair transplant

worriedmale

Reaction score
after searching the hair transplant section i found alot of veryhelpful advice. i was wondering what are the costs of treatment. is it cheaper say in dr drogers clinic then then in the US or Canada? using the fue technique? i know it costs more depending on how many grafts they use.

Im not planning on getting a hair transplan soon. im going to wait a year as im going on propecia now. but i would like to know what kind of cost it would be aprox? as ill probably need to start saving for this if its a big figure . im a norwood 4/5 now and im 23 years old. i have very agressive hair loss. probably the same as my uncle who lost his hair exactly like mine. im heading for a norwood 7 so i think a hair transplant may be a my last option.

im just worried about what will happen when the horse shoe is filled in hopefully. that the sides and back may start to receed lower aswell. as this is what happened to my uncle i think. will it not look a bit odd?

also i have some body hair. will they be able to use that aswell? my hair is black and straightish at the top and kinda curls up at the sides.

G

WM,

Please read my post to you on your other thread, "Hair Transplants".

If you are 23 and at Norwood 4-5, DON"T GET A hair transplant!!!