Cosmedica,gold Plus Turkey Istanbul

fairhurst

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all... well i finally did it...
After as much re search as i could do.and pricing according to myself and what i could actually afford.
i looked into other countries including Athens and belgium of certain doctors cold and B singa and also at the start the UK until realised UK is not the place for hair transplants..

so i went with Cosmedica and the gold plus package. which as you will know is techincian based but in all honesty and looking into it i have no problem with that me myself.
3 nights hotel and3 visits to the clinic. with one operation at around 3500 grafts.

my donor area was sparse indeed and beard hair was used also used to make the numbers up,,

i thought i was nor wood 6 but realistically maybe i am a 7 ?
WhatsApp Image 2019-11-29 at 15.04.27.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-11-27 at 05.26.43.jpeg

after the transplant
am i happy with the hairline well no im not , i ad 3 days with no sleep from anxiety(suffer with this) before the op and when in consultation i should have mentioned i did not like the hairline,but 3 days no sleep nervous etc etc could not think straight lol..thought was ok.. but after getting to airport one guy took piss out of it and since home ive had 3 other people as why is it so high. now i hate the hairline..

now thats not the fault of cosmedica.. but my own fault for not stating in consultation ;0S

but as for as Cosmedica went to me it was a well run highly modern clinic very clean and efficient place..a production line yes.. but its a day in day out place is what i noted as in they do this constant so very much used to it practice wise.

i had met people from all over the world there.. 2 canadidans, Californian,spanish,german,french,swiss,

some had 5.5k grafts nearly or all full coverage,some had 2 ops, one guy had full body hair transplant as his donor on his head was zero,

Buzzer247

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a high hairline done too but i think they go for density over sparse spread.TBH i had no real hairline at all before so it will be an improvement.

I was also nw6/7 and had body and beared plus head hair.

fairhurst

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello Buzzer..

you was same as me then no hairline.. yep i feel your pain lol.. im same as you then norwood 7

how is your hair now?. how many grafts etc you had?

i would like my hairline lower thats for sure and also the rest finished on the crown etc

Buzzer247

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had about 5000 using beard and body hair as well grafts. Still early days regarding how the hair is. Time will tell.

fairhurst

My Regimen
Reaction score
cool man... wish i could go back straight away and finish it lol...

im sure you will be fine and it will take... just the itching that is hard i think.

i had beard hair used aswell...