Copper Peptides

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i just started 2 weeks ago
i must say i am amazed old scars are closing and small wrinkels are dissapearing also the nose pours get much smaller and the area around the eyes looks much better
its a miracle cream ,i love it ,i wish i had enough money to use it for all my body

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Yuber said:
CP-cream? Whats it called? Where did you get it?

Every so often they hawk some pretty good sounding stuff over at QVC.

If you went to qvc.com and did a search I bet you'd find some cool stuff.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
He was paid to invent some good CP, similar to the natural one, but different so it could be patented. Then he wanted to make his own money, so he started his own business. He could not use that CP because first company owned the patent. So he made random CP's with soy protein. I think using random CP's sounds a bit random, so right now I put AC spray on my face. But if it is working for Roki, maybe I should go on there and try one.

CCS

Reaction score
I was reading those ingredients, and I think I have a lot of them in my desk right now. May need to add just a few. But I don't know the right amounts.

CCS

Reaction score
but if that stuff actually works, it probably also lasts long for the face. So for $30 for at least 2 months, to improve the face noticeably would be a steal.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
where did you get 30$ figure from ?
i bought :soper cop cream 2oz for 62 $ i think and you should proboably use some AHA with it because you have to remove the dead cells
but it does last long i definitlly reconnmend it,its worth the money
although you are 27 so i guess your wrinkels are stronger then mine (23)
and it would take you longer to see results