Cooley

kriss

Reaction score
I recently was considering Dr Griffin or Dr Hale, but I was referred to Dr Cooley on another web site. Thoughts on Cooley?

G

One of the better choices, IMO--- excellent care and results--- also does strip and fue---

Would certainly be my TOP choice in the area.

Take Care,
Jason

kriss

Reaction score
Jason, I assume you would recommend Shapiro , too, right? Since I am considering strip, that makes him a possibility too. Is it two brothers? Is one better than the other?

G

Kriss, I believe every patient thinking about a strip procedure should consult with Dr. Shapiro and H&W--- from there you will be able to look at the best of two prevailing philosophies--both of which produce tremendous results.

Each of these docs are widely regarded as the very best in the world---which is why if your looking for 1000-1200 grafts both docs are the same price, etc... just depends on who you like better.

Seriously, strip is cheaper and proven in the hands of the top docs, but fue is nice as well for your size needs.

Take Care,
Jason

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Cooley. I've followed some blogs of his patients on another hair loss forum and watched a video interview of him as well. His former patients love him and he seems like an extremely easy-going guy who isn't trying to push any treatments. I'm seriously considering getting some FUE work from him done some day.