Cool finasteride

Anderz

Reaction score
Finally my Fincar tabs from Inhouse has arrived.. They have been lying in the post box for about 12 hours in -5 celcius. Can such low temperature destroy the contents?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's heat thats damaging to the pills and not so much if they're in a cold environment.

I could be totally wrong though....so in other words I dont know

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Fallout Boy said:
I think it's heat thats damaging to the pills and not so much if they're in a cold environment.

I could be totally wrong though....so in other words I dont know

I'm sure they're fine - but the general rule is to avoid any extreme variations in temperature. Humidity is especially bad. Keep your finasteride dry. Don't store in the bathroom for example.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry about freezing your finasteride. HEATING it is what you want to avoid.

Bryan

G

yeah, in the Propecia box says: keep below 30 Centigrad.

Damn, those last days we have 35 centigrad here, should I put the medication in the refrigerator?

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:
Humidity is especially bad. Keep your finasteride dry. Don't store in the bathroom for example.

in what way is humidity bad? I keep my split up proscar in the bathroom in a plastic non fully sealed container. but i split it only every four days.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Bash said:
hair_tomorrow said:
Humidity is especially bad. Keep your finasteride dry. Don't store in the bathroom for example.

in what way is humidity bad? I keep my split up proscar in the bathroom in a plastic non fully sealed container. but i split it only every four days.

Allowing moisture (humidity) to get to it ruins it. Allowing light to get to it also ruins it. OK, maybe "ruins" is a strong word - but moisture and light should be be avoided.

I do the same thing as you. I split one proscar tab into 5ths - keep the cut pieces in a little plastic hinged travel vitamin container - but keep the container in my sock drawer :)