Considering trying RU58841 - looking for advice

Flounce

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used finasteride for over a year and it didn't seem to slow my hairloss really at all. This makes me think maybe my hair loss in particular is more from T than DHT (if that's even possible). Which makes me wonder if maybe I would be a strong responder to RU58841? My main concern is that it had 2 clinical trials but the results weren't published? I'm interested in hearing others thoughts before I jump on it. Right now I'm just on minoxidil and I think I did have some very mild chest pain in the first month, but I've also got some mild anxiety and it could've been related to that as well. I don't know if chest pain from minoxidil means RU would do the same I've just heard one of the main concerns with it is heart problems. I've heard mixed things, but what is the general consensus about RU? Is it safe? Can it go systemic? If so how do you prevent that? What are the chances of heart issues? Any other side effects I should look out for if I do use it? Are there many reports of long term side effects from RU?

ManeTaine

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no real consensus as there's no verifiable information. Anecdotal results are all over the place. Common complaints I've seen are of chest pains, others of mental fog/headache. In my test subject, I noticed he would have bad nipple pain if he did keto shampoo /RU the same day, I think it may have made him gain some weight as well (nothing else in his routine had changed). The very first application he had a considerable headache for hours that eventually subsided. The following applications had no side effects outside of occasional nipple tingling and possible weight gain. The test subject only used for roughly 1.5 months at 5% solution 2ml and noted no positive results, just increased shedding. It's possible the test subject didn't use for long enough to see any results if there were any to be had...

Will add, although touted a lot as a good addition to a protocol, even anecdotal results seem very unreliable/inconsistent in my opinion as often results can be attributed to other treatments as part of protocol (this in the face of the old clinical studies done at the time). Perhaps the RU was fake....who really knows.

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Instead of trying something which has questionable results, I strongly suggest you read this post:

Thread 'Group Buy: ARV-110 PROTAC+ WAY-200070 ERb Agonist' https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...arv-110-protac-way-200070-erb-agonist.134445/

It sounds to be the most promising and cheaper option we have had for Hairloss.

ARV-110 is a PROTAC based on same concept as Kintor Pharmaceuticals GT20029 PROTAC which is only going to be released around 2027.

That we can get ARV-110 which is similar to GT20029, now, and probably for far cheaper, sounds like a much better option of investing our money into.

Read this thread for all the details.