Considering starting Bicalutamide, need some advice

Madu4725

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi to everyone! In December 2021, I started taking finasteride 1.25mg/day, but by July 2022, I had almost no improvement (maybe the acceleration of the hair loss slowed down) . At the end of July 2022 I decided to switch to spironolactone (50mg/day), after only about 10 days I had serious regrowth, but spironolactone also caused serious kidney problems and I stopped it on November 10, 2022. Two weeks later, my doctor prescribed me bicalutamide (50mg/day) . And... my questions: Is 50mg daily a large dose fo Bica or is it not enough to stop hair loss? Will I have regrowth if I take bicalutamide with finasteride or I should also add Estrogel? Could Bicalutamide cause upregulation of androgen receptors?

Last edited:

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im personally going to go on a 6 month (hopefully) of cyproterone and estrogel like bridgeburn did, hopefully attaining some regrowth on my hairline and then going back to my current regime

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t do it. If you do decide to do it just cut your dick and become those transgender freaks and claim lgbt Bs or some sh*t

Madu4725

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! My original plan was to take 50mg Bicalutimde daily alongside 1,25mg finasteride and 1 or 2mg oral Estradiol. Two days after my post in this thread (5 December) I started taking 25mg Bica daily, along with 1,25 finasteride. On 8th I increased dosage to 50mg. But on 12th I had very bad kidney pain, so on the next day I was back to dose of 25mg, but the pain was still there and I stopped Bica on 15th. Between 15 and 18 I took only 1,25mg finasteride, and pain of kidney pain slowly dissapeared On 19th I started 1mg oral Estradiol and took it until 24th when kidney pain returned. So since 24th I have taken only Finasteride, but I am still have kidney pain...

My questions are: Can estradiol affect the kidneys and if it can, is estrogen an alternative to it? If Bicalutimide gives me kidney pain, would the same happen if I start using CPA?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi again! My original plan was to take 50mg Bicalutimde daily alongside 1,25mg finasteride and 1 or 2mg oral Estradiol. Two days after my post in this thread (5 December) I started taking 25mg Bica daily, along with 1,25 finasteride. On 8th I increased dosage to 50mg. But on 12th I had very bad kidney pain, so on the next day I was back to dose of 25mg, but the pain was still there and I stopped Bica on 15th. Between 15 and 18 I took only 1,25mg finasteride, and pain of kidney pain slowly dissapeared On 19th I started 1mg oral Estradiol and took it until 24th when kidney pain returned. So since 24th I have taken only Finasteride, but I am still have kidney pain...

My questions are: Can estradiol affect the kidneys and if it can, is estrogen an alternative to it? If Bicalutimide gives me kidney pain, would the same happen if I start using CPA?

what kind of idiot are you? Of course it affects kidneys, it affects your brain most of all and the rope is the end result.

You’re going against your God given genetics, what do you think is going to happen?

The LGBT propaganda will have you believe changing genders is as simple as chemical castration but what they hide is that every cell in your body is either male or female. By depriving it of the hormones it NEEDS, you’re devastating your body. Your bones can’t feed and become brittle, your heart starved, your gut.

Be happy you got kidney damage and stopped before you went too far where you were just going to be a freak neither male nor female. I have been very vocal about the LGBT evil people propaganda here but the brainwashing is so powerful, stupid people think they can just castrate themselves and live happily lol.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pure maddening that so many guys have been brainwashed into believing that chemical castration is somehow ok. Most of the drugs are not even given to menopausal women. The male body is not designed to be fed brutal amounts of female hormones. It will cause damage, it will cause depression, it will make you lose friends and family and COULD cause end of life suicide. Regrowing hair at the expense of your overall health and wellbeing is ridiculous.

I believe a lot of these guys get roped into this by fetishizing being a female. News flash… YOU CANNOT. You will be a freak.

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pure maddening that so many guys have been brainwashed into believing that chemical castration is somehow ok. Most of the drugs are not even given to menopausal women. The male body is not designed to be fed brutal amounts of female hormones. It will cause damage, it will cause depression, it will make you lose friends and family and COULD cause end of life suicide. Regrowing hair at the expense of your overall health and wellbeing is ridiculous.

I believe a lot of these guys get roped into this by fetishizing being a female. News flash… YOU CANNOT. You will be a freak.
bit too far. if he cycles he could end up like @AnxiousAndy or @bridgeburn