Considering Hair Transplant In Europe

John Chambers

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I'm considering a hair transplant for August. Most likely in Istanbul.

I note there's a lot of practices in Istanbul offering crazily cheap deals (2200 euro) for up to 6k grafts!

Then others such as Erdogan quoting 10k euros for 4k grafts!

At 2200 euro it sounds too good to be true!

Which do you guys recommend in Istanbul? If it's a case where I'm in much safer hands with Erdogan then I'd rather pay it to feel safe.

Regards and thanks for any tips.!

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I'm considering a hair transplant for August. Most likely in Istanbul.

I note there's a lot of practices in Istanbul offering crazily cheap deals (2200 euro) for up to 6k grafts!

Then others such as Erdogan quoting 10k euros for 4k grafts!

At 2200 euro it sounds too good to be true!

Which do you guys recommend in Istanbul? If it's a case where I'm in much safer hands with Erdogan then I'd rather pay it to feel safe.

Regards and thanks for any tips.!

In terms of cheap doctors Cinik has a substantial amount of strong megassession results up on the international forums. Still very strong results, and quite frankly better and more consistent than the vast amount of US FUE surgeons.

From my perspective 10k Euros isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. If I was broke I would definitely go to Cinik for around $2000, but if you have the money for Erdogan I would choose him for the extra security. You won't get things like hypothermosol ATP graft storage solutions and spray or a manual FUE punch at the cheaper clinics, even the good ones.

John Chambers

My Regimen
Reaction score
In terms of cheap doctors Cinik has a substantial amount of strong megassession results up on the international forums. Still very strong results, and quite frankly better and more consistent than the vast amount of US FUE surgeons.

From my perspective 10k Euros isn't a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. If I was broke I would definitely go to Cinik for around $2000, but if you have the money for Erdogan I would choose him for the extra security. You won't get things like hypothermosol ATP graft storage solutions and spray or a manual FUE punch at the cheaper clinics, even the good ones.

John Chambers

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for your reply Jean! That's great. I've been reading up on FUE motor and manual. To be honest I wasn't aware there was a difference until now! I've also read both can be as good and really it's up to the skill of the surgeon whether manual or motor. Difficult choice! Haha.

Have you heard of Clinica? They are offering up to 6k grafts for 2200.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Jean! That's great. I've been reading up on FUE motor and manual. To be honest I wasn't aware there was a difference until now! I've also read both can be as good and really it's up to the skill of the surgeon whether manual or motor. Difficult choice! Haha.

Have you heard of Clinica? They are offering up to 6k grafts for 2200.

Seen a few bad results from them. Avoid. Also people who suggest motor and manual are the same are bullshit artists. Be cautious of those advocating any technique which is easier and faster because generally it is at the expense of quality. Motorised will do more damage and cause worse scarring to the donor site, however the grafts themselves and the yield should be of a similar standard if the doctor is competent.

Cheaper and less competent doctors will make these small concessions one after the other and they add up. Techs with less training, larger punches, easier to use motorised punches, cheaper holding solutions like saline, less focus on variables like temperature of holding solution, quicker extractions, less randomised extractions, less focus on following natural angles in the recipient site, forceps rather than implanter pen for implantations and less mathematical approach to donor management among other issues.

John Chambers

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks! I've decided to opt for Dr Cinik! I note all I have contacted always advise of different graft amounts. Tends to vary from 3000…4000 and 5000! Wish me luck!