Considering hair replacement

GhostInTheShell

Established Member
Reaction score
If my hair treatments don't pan out, i will consider a hair system. i live in Kansas City, MO. Where do i find places for this?

Also....what are some of Your personal experiences with these? i have heard many stories of messy glue...maintenance etc. In the long run...are these worth it?

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
GhostInTheShell said:
If my hair treatments don't pan out, i will consider a hair system. i live in Kansas City, MO. Where do i find places for this?

Also....what are some of Your personal experiences with these? i have heard many stories of messy glue...maintenance etc. In the long run...are these worth it?

Honestly, if you're that bothered with your hair, you mind as well get a hair transplant. In the long run, depending on your hair loss, it may be less money.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, I'd honestly consider it if you could just glue to your friggin scalp and not worry about it for a few months. Oh to be able to style my hair again. But I think having to worry about attaching it every day and if it is noticeable might be worse then having no hair. Plus i'm not sure we even have those places in aus where you get them.