Confused's Story

Confused

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope you all can help me.

In the beginning of the summer I started taking this supplement called Rebound XT. Its an estrogen blocker, I was taking to try and rid myself of gyno (b**ch tits) Ive had since puberty. About the second month in I noticed my hair had thinned out allot between my temples and the front of my head. I immediately stopped taking it and went to the doctors.

He proscribed me nizoral and propecia. He said since it was hormonal I should be able to stop taking the propecia after 6 months or so.
After doing some research and learning about the different types of treatments and sides associated with propica I opted for spironolactone.

I buzzed my head to get a fresh start. I then used nizoral 3 or 4 times a weak and using head and shoulders shampoo and conditioner in one on the other days. It started to grow back! I thought/think or is my whole head starting to match the thinning? Im so confused.

I recently got my har cut again after letting it grow for 3 weeks, buzz on the sides and a number 3 on top. It looked, great or so I thought at first. Now Im not so sure. My head has been itchy in the 2 spots that were thinning and applying the spironolactone, now its itchy on the same lines but further back on the head and two very very small new bald spots have appeared, maybe.

I stopped using nizoral and H&S to stop the itching. I stopped for 2 days and used regular shampoo and conditioner. It didnt work, and then noticed it looked like my hair was different shades of color in different spots, or is it the way the light hits it?

I have looked at the Norwood scale and examined everyone elses male pattern baldness patters I have come across and none of them look like mine :( .
This post is long enough so ill just post some pictures of my head and prey you guys can give me some advice.

Thanks allot for taking the time.

In the first picture I circled the 2 spots in the front were it started and the 2 tiny spots I think have sprouted.
After taking these pictures I am now worried about the back middle of my head, or is that just the way the flash is hitting it.

http://community.webshots.com/album/440651222LijNoJ

[/img]