confident bald girl on plenty of fish

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If she is suffering from alopecia then I think its great that she doesnt feel the need to hide it. It certainly takes a lot of confidence to say here i am in all honesty, can you love me for me? Thats something i still have trouble with, so i respect anyone more emotionally developed than me. If she is shaving it of choice, then i think it is certainly a striking fashion statement!. Either way, I hope she finds the man she is looking for, as burt bacharach said, what the world needs now is love, however i fear this thread may induce a little hating...

Btw Exodus, hows it going for you on plenty of fish then?!!!

Paulgreer

Reaction score
Man in Space said:
If she is suffering from alopecia then I think its great that she doesnt feel the need to hide it. It certainly takes a lot of confidence to say here i am in all honesty, can you love me for me? Thats something i still have trouble with, so i respect anyone more emotionally developed than me. If she is shaving it then i think it is certainly a striking fashion statement!. Either way, I hope she finds the man she is looking for, as burt bacharach said, what the world needs now is love, however i fear this thread may induce a little hating...

Btw Exodus, hows it going for you on plenty of fish then?!!!

Yeah you're right we shouldn't be mean. Good for her.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
legion00 said:
gaaahh kill it with fire!
LOOL you made my day you a**h** :woot:

asdf1234

Established Member
Reaction score
she may be bald, but she's unattractive for other reasons.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha fair enough, I thought youd maybe tried your luck!. I find the idea of people sitting down, utilising the computer to try and procure the requisit genitals quite an interesting turn of events in the history of sex. Its very sanitised and efficient isnt it, a woman can be sitting there, sipping on a macchiato in an internet cafe, casually siphoning off the yes and nos of who she is prepared to let ravage her sweet, sweet innards

Line them up, credentials on a database, yes, no, yes yes, no, Its like an Orwellian sex bureauocracy! :woot:

I didnt know you were going into the army, I hope that works out well for you, you sure you and your philosophical musings are going to get on well with being programmed...?!

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha just pulling your leg dude, I know plenty of people in the army who really enjoy it. Hope it works out for you

Theres definately a load of misinformation and scaremongering out there. Whats that thing in the simpsons, when Kent Brockman is doing the news

'Just miles from your house the american government is training young men and women to go to war. The government wants you to call it 'the army' but a more alarmist name would be 'THE KILLBOT FACTORY'!!'

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you guys are TOTALLY bffs! ... :gay:

:woot:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who said 3 is a crowed?! :dunno: i game!... the lube is on your guys tho...