Concerned about going bald at a young age

William-200410

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 17 years old, half Indian and half Italian. My hair are pretty thick so I never really worried about hair loss. But recently I have gotten more worried about it. I am not seeing extra hair on my pillows and shower or anything. I am also not seeing any bald patches but I feel like my hair line is thinning. So should I be concerned or is it just maturing. Thanks!

Attachments

• P_20220512_211920_1.jpg
    P_20220512_211920_1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 73

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great, no obvious sign of recession.
Do you have a family history of hairloss?
If you do not you shouldn’t worry yourself so much about it at your age. Don’t waste time on this forum.

If you do have a family history of hairloss then keep this photo as your “baseline”.
Take this photo again in 6 months (same exact lighting, camera angle, hair pulled back etc) and compare. If you repeat this every 6 months you’ll have a better idea if anything is really happening.

William-200410

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great, no obvious sign of recession.
Do you have a family history of hairloss?
If you do not you shouldn’t worry yourself so much about it at your age. Don’t waste time on this forum.

If you do have a family history of hairloss then keep this photo as your “baseline”.
Take this photo again in 6 months (same exact lighting, camera angle, hair pulled back etc) and compare. If you repeat this every 6 months you’ll have a better idea if anything is really happening.
Thanks, I will do that. And no my family doesn't have a history of hair loss. In fact my 80 some year old grandpa still has quite a lot of hair for his age.