Concern and questions

puppychow

Reaction score
Hi there,

Well, everyone comes here at somepoint when they decide that they cannot continue losing hair without trying to do something about it..and today is my day.

I have been lurking for some time but i have a comment and a few questions.

I have read many of the dutasteride threads but do not see anyone mentioning how important and necessary to have regular blood drawn (every 4-6 mo) by your doctor and for him to make sure your liver is doing ok. if you are on dutasteride, please make sure you do this.

anyways, so yeah...i alwyas had some issues with propecia before. the biggest side effect was, and don't laugh, it made my penis shrink. i am totally serious. i'm guessing from a reduction in size of the prostate made everything sort of pull back? anyone else experience this on dutasteride or finasteride???

i would like to try dutasteride but i havent seen links for it in the us, only overseas? not sure my dr. will give me a script for "off label" use.

is there a difference in effectiveness between pescription and over the counter strength nizoral?

what is this miox with aloe i keep hearing about? or was it retinA?

may i have your opinions on the best course of treatment with the fewest amount of products...

thank you and i hope to be a productive member of this forum.