Compound Minoxidil Plus Finasteride?

AndShane

Reaction score
i apply 5% minoxidil lotion w finasteride. Only apply to temples however I have expedited the crown thinning like crazy but never apply there. The Temples are also still thin. I have applied for 5-6 months. About to quit or could it be another medicine. Started losartan ab same time as well as weight loss supplement lipodrene elite. Never thinned like before and espicially since I don’t apply. Need some help?

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
start adding your medication it to the Crown and stick to it, two times a day every day.

if you lose hair on the Crown, than you need to treat it asap.

AndShane

Reaction score
My question was it was thick as ever right before I started those 3 things above and one being minoxidil lotion with finasteride. Just getting insight as to why it fell out more than ever during those 4-5 months of use

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil and finesteride has no know side effect of increasing hairloss, there is shedding and that usually happens more than once.

minoxidil usually works best on the Crown and rarely on your temples.

i have no clue if your diet pills could cause hairloss, but a big change in your diet wich seems realistic since you started with weight loss pills.

if its due to a change in diet, your hair will grow back.

AndShane

Reaction score
Yeah what I thought. Always been a great responder to both and my temples have grown in since using this however the spot I don’t apply it to because prior it was full of hair, has now been losing. Naturally you assume something I am taking. I was doing the fasting diet; not eating until 12 or 1 pm and eating my last meal at 7-8 pm.