Combating Estrogen, What Do You Guys Recommend?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
I've noticed a slight increase in body fat while on finasteride, that's what I think at least. It's not much, but considering I've never had an issue before no matter how much I ate and how little I exercised. The skin all over the body has become softer, so I'm thinking that might be another reason it feels flabby.

I'm going to hit the gym again and eat less to see if it makes a difference but I'm also considering supplements. I've seen a couple of them mentioned on here before but since I didn't need them at the time I didn't pay attention. So does anyone have a recommendation to combating excess estrogen, preferably something natural?

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
So does anyone have a recommendation to combating excess estrogen, preferably something natural?

You don't need any supplements. First thing is to remove the milk and other dairy products from your diet which are absolutely loaded with estrogen. Cut back on the meat and eggs and you will do even better.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
Zinc. Green thea.
Started Zinc a couple of days ago.
You don't need any supplements. First thing is to remove the milk and other dairy products from your diet which are absolutely loaded with estrogen. Cut back on the meat and eggs and you will do even better.
I'm not drinking milk and I do not eat a lot of dairy products, basically only bread sometimes. However, I'm eating large portions but it never affected my weight before.
So if I'm skipping meat and eggs, what do I eat then lol?

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not drinking milk and I do not eat a lot of dairy products

Well, eliminate the dairy that you do eat then

Started Zinc a couple of days ago.

You should be able to get all the zinc you need from your diet. If you need to take zinc supplements then your diet is deficient.....supplements are not the answer

So if I'm skipping meat and eggs, what do I eat then lol?

Whole food plant based is the way to go............anti-lol

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, eliminate the dairy that you do eat then

You should be able to get all the zinc you need from your diet. If you need to take zinc supplements then your diet is deficient.....supplements are not the answer

Whole food plant based is the way to go............anti-lol

Supplements can be the answer. It has been proven most people lack the right vitamins. Magnesium etc

InCider

Established Member
Reaction score
Supplements can be the answer. It has been proven most people lack the right vitamins. Magnesium etc

Most people lack the right vitamins because they have a $hit diet.......overfed and under nourished (like the standard American diet for example)

Treat the root cause, eat a proper diet and you will get all the vitamins / minerals you need. Your body will be a lot healthier and so will your wallet.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people lack the right vitamins because they have a $hit diet.......overfed and under nourished (like the standard American diet for example)

Treat the root cause, eat a proper diet and you will get all the vitamins / minerals you need. Your body will be a lot healthier and so will your wallet.

Most people wont change their diet. So to pop some vitamin pills would be better for them.

INT

Reaction score

A friend of mine called me a soyboyfor not doing dairy. Five minutes later he was making a shake with whey and milk... Even beer has a stronger estrogenic effect than soy. Ignorance is bless I guess.