Colour conditioner for hair systems

HairlessWhisper

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I agree with not being reliant on B2N obviously, I've already said I think it's a bad product, I don't think I realized it's quite so expensive... But if I was going to buy a commercial color conditioner, I'd take the 30 bucks to Sephora or something and get the best one I could find, rather than head to the drug store and drop $6.99 on a product that's no better than B2N (if probably no worse).

But that Rudolph glow i mentioned... Is what B2N is supposed to counteract. If you don't have that issue, you're applying a green toner to your hair for no reason when you use that stuff.

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway I agree with not being reliant on B2N obviously, I've already said I think it's a bad product, I don't think I realized it's quite so expensive... But if I was going to buy a commercial color conditioner, I'd take the 30 bucks to Sephora or something and get the best one I could find, rather than head to the drug store and drop $6.99 on a product that's no better than B2N (if probably no worse).

But that Rudolph glow i mentioned... Is what B2N is supposed to counteract. If you don't have that issue, you're applying a green toner to your hair for no reason when you use that stuff.
Why do u think B2N is a bad product? Does it not restore color as advertised?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Well, my color is cosest to 1B on the new image ring, which is very dark, "off-black". The very first piece I ordered years ago was extremely warm-toned and had bizarre red overtones that would glow like a christmas light under certain lighting. So I requested "no red tones" on subsequent custom orders for some time.

They came back much more ashy, and faded to an dark ash brown (no green overtones or anything). I once lifted one to about a level 7 using Rit Color Remover, and it came out dark ash blonde ("mousey brown").

I've colored nearly all of my wigs from blonde for some time now, and I do a copper filler layer (like a 6/34 or similar) before adding the dark level 3 color to avheive the "off black with brassy undertones" and render all loops and knots effectively invisible :)
Why isn't everyone giving in that request of no red tones!?