Color of Nano Shampoo

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
I just started using Nano. It seems to be a translucent liquid. Is this right? I'm asking because it is stated on the bottle that blue dye is part of the ingredient. But it dosen't look blue!

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
c'mon nano users. Its a simple question. What's the color of the shampoo? I just got my first bottle and want to make sure its the real thing.

G

jrg said:
c'mon nano users. Its a simple question. What's the color of the shampoo? I just got my first bottle and want to make sure its the real thing.

It’s translucent. It used to be blue, from what I have read he took out the dye a while back.

Where did you buy it, I buy mine from Dr Proctor.

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

Me too. Do u notice it dosen't lather very well?

G

Yeah I noticed that, he changed the consistency. Don’t let this put you off though as he occasionally tinkers around to get the best results from his products.

If you give him a call when you next order and mention your concern he will thicken your shampoo up, that’s what I did.

My shampoo is now nice and thick like a gel when poured out, it lathers up really well giving me full coverage while using less than half the amount I would of used when experienceing what you’re experiencing.

Hope this helps

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder: Dr. Proctor says that the lathering ability of a shampoo doesn't really have anything to do with its cleansing ability.

Bryan