Collagen With Hyaluronic Acid - Thoughts?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

baydude

Reaction score
Currently already using collagen with hyaluronic acid serum after I microneedle my face. I don’t have any collagen supplements but might just try the serum on my scalp as well when I microneedle.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently already using collagen with hyaluronic acid serum after I microneedle my face. I don’t have any collagen supplements but might just try the serum on my scalp as well when I microneedle.
I’m thinking about adding it to my regime, no harm in trying, it seemed to do something for the guy on Reddit. I wonder if anyone else on this site is using it

Lyn_from_UK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hyaluronic Acid is a good stimulator of collagen formation in the skin. More collagen means thicker skin, means better skin blood supply and ultimately, a better removal of inflammation. The vitamin-C hyaluronic acid serums work incredibly well on the face, after a few weeks of consistent daily use, the improved thickness and firmness is very obvious. it wipes years off your face.

I'd use it on the scalp without hesitation, its very economical for such a big impact on the skin.

jazz1

Reaction score
I use these serums I believe they help, but the best for skin is snail cream by Elicina.

JovanyWong

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's a good combination. Two elements are necessary for the beauty and youthfulness of our skin, and together they intensify each other's actions. At my 47, I also buy nootropics.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to do something somewhat similar.
When i did some mesotherapy ( which is essentially micro needling except the needle does inject produce too ) i used a product called haircare by revitacare and it included hyaluronic acid with a bunch of stuff and it worked fairly well. For as long as i done it i didn't lose more hair, the "health" of my hair-strands were amazing.

I guess i can be useful to some degree.