Clinics in London/UK/Europe with hair transplant doctor that looks at miniturisation?

Reaction score
Clinics in London/UK/Europe with hair transplant doctor that look for miniaturisation

Hi all

Ive been trying to find a hair transplant surgeon/doctor in London that can look at my scalp and see if I'm actually balding, as I've been told my hair is fine, and that the best way to settle this is to get a doctor to look at my hair with a scope to look for miniturised hairs?

I don't mind travelling around London, the U.K. or even around Western Europe.

Does anyone have any recommendations? When I ever I call certain clinics here in London, they are perplexed at the word "miniturisation", whereas when I call American clinics, they know exactly what I'm talking about, and they actively say they look for minutirisaried hairs to confirm whether balding is taking place.

Thanks

jd_uk

Reaction score
Just shows what a bunch of scammers we have in the UK in the hair loss industry. Half of them don't even know or care about the basics as long as you pay big £.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
Just shows what a bunch of scammers we have in the UK in the hair loss industry. Half of them don't even know or care about the basics as long as you pay big £.

This. 95% will tell you that you're balding and to cough up the dough. Have you posted pics on here?

Reaction score
This. 95% will tell you that you're balding and to cough up the dough. Have you posted pics on here?

Yup, I have posted pics on this forum, please check out my threads.

The consensus was basically I may be thinning, but others have said my crown area was fine. I've then been told, and also have researched, that the best way to definitively find out if i'm balding is to get a miniaturisation study of my scalp done, which virtually no clinic in London I have rang does.

- - - Updated - - -

So does anyone know of any clinics in London/UK/Europe?