Clinical trials

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
I was just looking at asc-j9 on clinical trials.gov. They're in phase 2B for acne vulgaris. The clinical trial locations are in taiwan and in the usa. TKL research inc does the clinical work in the us. I hope asc-j9 will be on the market soon so we as hair loss suffers can use it.

But my point is on the tkl research site they are looking for people with hair loss for a clinical study http://www.tklhairloss.com/. Which product is this? aderans is doing clinical work at tkl research paramus but on the aderans site they say enrollment complete.

regards

abcdefg

Reaction score
Not sure on that, but I hope they get going on this. I have high hopes for this or RU to get FDA approved so I can buy it. If it turns out to live up to expectations it could be the preventative cure with no risk. I think sales of even propecia would be much higher if the sexual side effects was not on there. A lot of men are not okay with that.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
I think sales of even propecia would be much higher if the sexual side effects was not on there. A lot of men are not okay with that.

^ true. Most people won't bother with Propecia after they google "propecia side effects".... HOWEVER, side effects are rare and permanent side effects have never been documented in any one of the official studies done in the past 20 years. Propecia is safe it's just that the Internet makes it look dangerous...

abcdefg

Reaction score
Removing a potent male androgen for your whole life time changes as we know a series of important hormones in a very complicated system we do not fully understand. Does not sound like a good idea just from that point of view even if the sides we observe are documented.
Could you get wrinkles sooner what about grey hair faster or changes in facial structure as you get older? You can never connect these back to DHT but its impossible to know it played any role. These types of things scare me much more then a little impotence.
That being said merck surveyed men on if they preferred topical or internal form and men being lazy picked this form so we got what we wanted I guess never ending complaints about impotence.