Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Malpighia glabra, and Bidens pilosa

Psuedo

Banned
Reaction score
Just Incase this has not been discussed, I thought I would throw it out there for the scientific hyenas. Also I'll be starting this treatment for allergy symptoms next week, so I will do my best to observe any changes.

According to my allergist, a good adjunct therapy to my Claritin regimen is the supplementation of - Nutrilite Cleargaurd; http://www.amway.com/AustUS/Shop/Product/Category.aspx/Nutrilite

Apparently it is widely recognized in the allergy world that this combination therapy of Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Malpighia glabra, and Bidens pilosa, is a pretty effective mast cell stabilizer, histamine antagonist, and PDG2 moderator. I understand this very well be just another useless list of natural compounds that either does absolutely nothing or does have some effect, but not enough to make a cosmetic or effective dent in Androgenetic Alopecia. But having said that, regardless of its ability to interfere in Androgenetic Alopecia, this is not a feel good supplement, this is an extremely well researched treatment for allergies. It is also recommended by every allergist I've seen so far making me think that there is medical merit to it for something at the very least.

Now I have no idea how PDG2 is actually involved in the degradation of a hair follicle, only that it is over-expressed in scalp regions affected by Androgenetic Alopecia and somehow tied to inflammation. What I do know is that when I take chilled urine or blood plasma allergy tests, I have higher then average levels of PDG2 and histamine indicators. This I know for a universal fact causes me chronic immuno-inflammatory response as well as general allergic rhinitis symptoms. I will comparing that blood test after I start this supplement.

Several studies have been done comparing the allergy symotom relief comparison between this Natural combo, and the major allergy meds; Claritin & Zyrtec. People using topical cetrizine might find it interesting that in every double blind study, the combination of these three botanicals underperformed in mediating allergy symptoms, but outperformed bother Claritin and Zyrtec in regards to PDG2 mediation. As my doctor explained it to me.. When something occurs within the body that would otherwise cause PDG2 to elevate, the effects of these botanicals prevents any fluctuation almost entirely, both reducing it slightly and maintaining its stable levels.

Study of efficiency vs Claritin;

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2491648/

"While the immediate, or early nasal response to allergen provocation was not affected by the botanical preparation, we did note a significant reduction in nasal symptom scores during the 8 hour time period following nasal challenge. The most likely explanation for this was the apparent reduction in increased PGD2 secretion in the CBP-treatment"

Make of it what you will, I'm not here suggesting I've found the natural cure. Maybe there's merit to formulating a topical combo of these botanicals? Maybe this is the best natural PDG2 supplement available to us? or maybe it's entirely useless.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Do you suffer from male pattern baldness and if so do you intend to document and post pics of your experiment?
Thanks.

Psuedo

Banned
Reaction score
im going to take the lack of attention or response to the thread as a sign that there's no real merit to it in the eyes of the lifers here. I'm going to be taking it for allergic rhinitis anyway so I'll just wishfully hope it has a positive affect in some small way.

Won't be wasting my time documenting anything.

This site has become quite the self fulfilling prophecy. Less about accepting that any reasonable treatment will happen at a glacial pace and that continuously debating, obsessing, researching, socializing about every single fart that happens in the pharma world is just a internal mechanism to keep people feeling proactive.

If reality set in here we'd have one post every 6 months on a handful of threads. Instead there are hundreds of thousands of threads, comments, etc. - still nothing viable has come of it.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
im going to take the lack of attention or response to the thread as a sign that there's no real merit to it in the eyes of the lifers here. I'm going to be taking it for allergic rhinitis anyway so I'll just wishfully hope it has a positive affect in some small way.

This site has become quite the self fulfilling prophecy. Less about accepting that any reasonable treatment will happen at a glacial pace and that continuously debating, obsessing, researching, socializing about every single fart that happens in the pharma world is just a internal mechanism to keep people feeling proactive.

If reality set in here we'd have one post every 6 months on a handful of threads. Instead there are hundreds of thousands of threads, comments, etc. - still nothing viable has come of it.

everyone hopes your allergy cure also helps with hair loss and that you can share it with us and we all find another cure to our hair issue thanks to you. This is why ID Walker was asking to be able to witness the results.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

All that because your post only had 1 response in 3 hours?

ETA: $23 for 90 days, not bad.
http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/P...Dietary-Supplement?itemno=102735&pwsID=AustUS

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
You got it Roberto and thank you for articulating my inquiry more succinctly than I did.
I am all about obtaining realistic working options since the holy 3 have been a bust for me.
If Pseudo had expected a different reactions maybe he should have furnished us a play script to follow.
I hope he ignores the usual static and reconnoiters his stance. -)
everyone hopes your allergy cure also helps with hair loss and that you can share it with us and we all find another cure to our hair issue thanks to you. This is why ID Walker was asking to be able to witness the results.

Psuedo

Banned
Reaction score
You got it Roberto and thank you for articulating my inquiry more succinctly than I did.
I am all about obtaining realistic working options since the holy 3 have been a bust for me.
If Pseudo had expected a different reactions maybe he should have furnished us a play script to follow.
I hope he ignores the usual static and reconnoiters his stance. -)

There's a weird heard mentality on this site.

I'm not the least bit interested in responses, I merely pointed out two things. 1) generally people respond to interesting things 2) what interesting on this site has become the investment strategies of big pharma companies and transgender regimen success with HRT.

I would never document any treatment I use, I'm more concerned with finding things that allow me to maintain a healthy normal lifestyle and I happen to think most of what goes on here is quite extreme. In probably not the kind of person who should be posting on these sites.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

?