Cheboi

Cheboi

Reaction score
Hey everyone

So I'v probably had hair receding hairline since I was 18 and slowly overtime its making its way back. I am now 24 and I have been using minoxidil for over a year now. I defiantly experienced the shed but that was expected. I don't feel I'v experienced any new hair growth which is what I was hoping for when I started using it but I'd like to say it has maintained. At a point I realised I gotta start thinking of it as a maintain tool and when I did it made everything better.

I'v recently picked up my game and decided to try other things to try and get stronger/longer better looking hair and I'f possible get some new growth but if not I'd quite happy with healthier hair.
I'll make a list of what I'm currently doing so it's clear.
-Minoxidil (Morning and night)
-Biotin supplement (5000mcg a day)
-Iron Supplement (10mg a day)
-Zinc Supplement (25mg a day)
-Saw Palmetto (3200mcg a day)
-Vitamin B3 Supplement (500mg a day)
-Biotin/collagen Shampoo/Conditioner (once every 3 days)

-Derma Needle roller (Morning and night before Minoxidil)

I'v been using the supplements and Shampoo/conditioner for a month now and as far as I'm aware, it's going well. I only just got the Derma Needle roller yesterday because apparently it helps with the absorption of minoxidil and releases collagen to the pin holes.

I know propecia is FDA approved but I'm sure you can tell I'v done a lot of research about all this and I know the chance of side effects are low but I'm made for 1 thing and I don't wan't to be bad at that lol, so I decided to go Saw Palmetto as a DHT blocker because it has no negative side effects and it's cheap.

One product that seems legit but I'm not sure if it's worth the money is Hairmax Laser Comb. Has anyone used this product and what have you found with it, good, bad, worth the money?
Lastly I wasted to know if anyone has used any of these for their hair loss and what they found while using. The main one I'm interested in is Saw Palmetto because it is lacking research for blocking DHT for hair.

side.jpgback.jpg