Cheap Stuff That I Believe Helped Me With Sides

Thebeezkneez91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started using Propecia a little over a year ago after lurking this forum for a bit. I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I experienced trouble getting and maintaining erections soon after I started. After I began supplementing a few things I felt that I was pretty much back to normal and was able to live life worry free for the rest of that year. The ones that I felt had the most impact were

L citrulline : commonly used in preworkouts as an NO booster.Gives you a pump in your muscles but also downstairs. Very cheap to buy in bulk powder that you can mix in any drink. I used 1 teaspoon a day.

Zinc: 50 - 100 mg zinc tabs. widely known to increase sperm count but also reduce estrogen.

Grapeseed extract : Not dirt cheap like the other two but nowhere near expensive. Has tons of reported health benefits, but the main one we are interested in is that it reduces estrogen. I take 400 mg capsules once a day.

All three of these supplements are well researched , cheap , and easy to get. I'm not claiming that any of this information is new but maybe this will help one person.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I started using Propecia a little over a year ago after lurking this forum for a bit. I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I experienced trouble getting and maintaining erections soon after I started. After I began supplementing a few things I felt that I was pretty much back to normal and was able to live life worry free for the rest of that year. The ones that I felt had the most impact were

L citrulline : commonly used in preworkouts as an NO booster.Gives you a pump in your muscles but also downstairs. Very cheap to buy in bulk powder that you can mix in any drink. I used 1 teaspoon a day.

Zinc: 50 - 100 mg zinc tabs. widely known to increase sperm count but also reduce estrogen.

Grapeseed extract : Not dirt cheap like the other two but nowhere near expensive. Has tons of reported health benefits, but the main one we are interested in is that it reduces estrogen. I take 400 mg capsules once a day.

All three of these supplements are well researched , cheap , and easy to get. I'm not claiming that any of this information is new but maybe this will help one person.
gr8 info
when did u notice ur sides?

Thebeezkneez91

My Regimen
Reaction score
gr8 info
when did u notice ur sides?
Like a week in I was having trouble already.

Just a small update I'm upping my Grapeseed extract to two 400mg caps a day. It still falls within recommended dose on the back label ( 1 - 2 caps daily.) I'm doing this because I've upgraded to Dutasteride.