Cheap Kitchens For Sale

diabloraphael

Reaction score
There is a company called www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk . That advertise heavily under the above google searches. I had this company around to measure my kitchen and they quoted me £1,200 for what every other kitchen company wanted more than £4,000 for. What’s more they said that I only had to pay £50 deposit and the rest when the kitchen was delivered. The kitchen was supposed to include soft closing doors and drawers and come ready assembled and was to include the appliances, as my dad always says “if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is“ or â€if it smells like s__t and it looks like s__t then it probably is s__t “. Needless to say i did not bother with www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk . But instead i played safe and went with a local company and well glad I did. Not for me www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk .There is a company called www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk . That advertise heavily under the above google searches. I had this company around to measure my kitchen and they quoted me £1,200 for what every other kitchen company wanted more than £4,000 for. What’s more they said that I only had to pay £50 deposit and the rest when the kitchen was delivered. The kitchen was supposed to include soft closing doors and drawers and come ready assembled and was to include the appliances, as my dad always says “if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is“ or â€if it smells like s__t and it looks like s__t then it probably is s__t “. Needless to say i did not bother with www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk . But instead i played safe and went with a local company and well glad I did. Not for me www.the-kitchenfactory.co.uk .