cheap in india

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
Finax (1 mg finasteride) available in india is really cheap compared to the price in the US. 10 tablets of finax costs about 36 rupees in india which is less than 1$ ! I was really surprised and relieved by this bcos i thought intially that it wud be really expensive from wat i have read on the internet.
ps: 1$ is almost 46 rupees

G

lilltoolate said:
Finax (1 mg finasteride) available in india is really cheap compared to the price in the US. 10 tablets of finax costs about 36 rupees in india which is less than 1$ ! I was really surprised and relieved by this bcos i thought intially that it wud be really expensive from wat i have read on the internet.

Is it available over the counter there at most pharmacies?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
lilltoolate said:

Is it available over the counter there at most pharmacies?
everything is over the counter in india
first thing i did when i got there was go to the pharmacy and get ketamin speed and valium it was like being a kid again and going to a candy shop :lol:

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
ya...most pharmicies dont insist on prescription