Centrum Performance Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently started taking my first ever multivitamin supplement and bought the Centrum Performance brand with added Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba.

Anyone have experiences taking this or other multivitamin products? Do you feel any difference in energy a few hours or a day after taking the pill?

Thanks.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
take chewable supplements.. big horsepills sit in your stomach and take forever to digest.

I used to take those and they gave me stomach aches every time. I since switched the the centrum chewable and they're great... and taste like oldschool flinstones lol.

beaner

Reaction score
tembo said:
I recently started taking my first ever multivitamin supplement and bought the Centrum Performance brand with added Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba.

Anyone have experiences taking this or other multivitamin products? Do you feel any difference in energy a few hours or a day after taking the pill?

Thanks.

I've been taking vitamins for years and I can say I definitely feel better when I'm taking them, especially in the morning.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tembo said:

Thanks.

In my opinion, the effects of some of the ingredients of those multi-vitamins are neutralized/counteracted, as some cancel one another out. For instance, calcium competes heavily with strontium and magnesium, and niacin (B3) competes with B6 and B12 etc. But overall, they could probably do no harm, and even some good. I'd probably switch over to a cheaper, but trusted brand, for instance Now is pretty good. Centrum is WAY overpriced. Supplementing with Ginseng and Ginkgo is probably also a really good idea.