Cell multiplication

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha it is in the US. It was founded in Houston Texas.

G

It is a US company but the procedure has not passed the FDA for use in the US. They said the reason it is not used for a baldness cure is there patent does not cover use on the scalp.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, the science is exactly the same as Intercytex's means for hair multiplication. They won't be granted a patent as Intercytex already nabbed them all.

G

Yes thats why they can not use it for the scalp. I think a doctor might use isolation for the scalp if you asked. Its only $4000.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Isolagen is best known for its patented Isolagen Process in which a patient's own cells are used to correct and reduce the normal effects of aging and replenish deficiencies caused by the loss of fibroblast cells as a person ages."
The above portion of the literature points out something very important. Our hair loss can be cured by scalp fibroblast injection!!! Possably new hairs could be grown. MY use of hgh on the scalp is an attempt to encourage fibroblast levels. Note: hgh levels decline as we age and thier saying fibroblast declines as we age. There is a link. Hgh injections really improve hair but indirectly by stimulating fibroblast levels in the scalp. Also, I have yet to see any company even look at hgh topically applied as a means of hair replenish.

G

There are no clinics in the US doing the wrinkle procedure. (at least the
ones I called said its not approved yet}

Isolagen said they grew hair in the lab by culturing skin from the scalp.

They usually take it from back of the ear.

Are there any clinics in North America that does the wrinkle procedure?

Its safe and the culture lasts for ever. A small area of the scalp could be tested. You might be able to rub it on to get the follicles to grow.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the patent greed will slow up progress.