Celebrity Hair Transplants. Even Celebrities Dont Like To Lose Their Hair

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you guys make of Rooney's transplant?? Looks like its thinning again.
Definitely not a thick look.

Pics are from today's court case: https://news.sky.com/story/wagatha-...ox-today-as-coleen-rooney-watches-on-12609163

lcimg-f5dc5270-f8aa-4b1b-93ae-2b4893b59821.jpg

lcimg-e20040ad-afbf-4bb0-b544-d1e0a85cca02.jpg

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish William and Harry did something about their hairs.
What a waste of all those fortune.

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
mgk got a TERRIBLE hair transplant. it always shocked me with someone with money could get something that bad especially since he was young and still had hair. i think he got a second transplant or comb over or something though.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
mgk got a TERRIBLE hair transplant. it always shocked me with someone with money could get something that bad especially since he was young and still had hair. i think he got a second transplant or comb over or something though.
Pics? I always thought his was good

ihatemylife223

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pics? I always thought his was good
nah look up pictures when he had the manbun right after he got the transplant. to me it always looked really thin and diffusing with a weird unnatural shape. i could understand if he was a full on Norwood 5-6 when he got it but he just had a receding hairline. i think he got it fixed though it looked really obvious to me.

Last edited:

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
prince william chosed a wife with a fulllhead father..for princr harry childrens however i see a follicle challenged future

I heard about that; men inherited hairloss from their mother's side.
william and kate's children is in good hands