CCS did you ever complete or even start your plan to look 20

Obsidian

Reaction score
and relive out your twenties.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Of course he started it, hair transplant's, body hair removal, topicals, facecreams, steroids, workouts, supplements, penis injections .... its an ongoing process with CCS.
Will it ever come to fruition? ..... What do you think. :whistle: :shakehead:

CCS

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
and relive out your twenties.

I do look a whole lot better and younger without the body hair.
Back when I could afford botox, it took 5 years off my face.
After experimenting with shaving my eyebrows to the right shape, I think I found the best one and now pluck the stubble.
Hard to build muscle when many tendons are bad, but I'm saving up for stem cell stuff for that. That is my first priority now. After that, I'll be saving up for more hair transplant.

I'm able to straighten my spine if I flex my hunch back really hard. I previously was not able to do that. I that tells me I have potential.

I'm going to start putting reseratrol on my face, and EGCG. And taking more reseratrol internally.

No, I don't look 20. Not giving up though.

Basically, I got to start making more money first. But now that laser hair removal is pretty much out of the way I can focus on other stuff. It did not get rid of all the hair, but drastically reduced it so I don't look hairy, and can shave fast and easily.

CCS

Reaction score
patagonia said:
Injections down there??...WTF!? :shock: whats the purpose of that?

Make it grow bigger if you use the right stuff. Still to broke to get the stuff though. Should have done that before the laser hair, but they had a 50% off deal so I got the package.

oni

Reaction score
Make it grow bigger if you use the right stuff.

Would it not be cheaper to use a hammer...........................the swelling and scar tissue would make it look bigger.

cuebald

Reaction score
What do you suppose putting Reversatrol on your face will accomplish?

A few (probably unreliable) sources say Reversatrol also increases testosterone levels (these unreliable sources being Wikipedia and a bodybuilding forum). Do you know if this is true?
How old would you say you look now?

I have noticed that older people who try to look younger often have a "freakish" appearance to those who are young. Sort of Michael Jackson-esque.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
patagonia said:
Injections down there??...WTF!? :shock: whats the purpose of that?

Make it grow bigger if you use the right stuff. Still to broke to get the stuff though. Should have done that before the laser hair, but they had a 50% off deal so I got the package.

Ba- dum- ching !!!