Cb-03-01

Sitesearchers

Reaction score
Would post this on btt where CB seems more popular but awaiting account activation. According to the study from 2010 or 2011 CB was only 30% more effective than 17a-e which I think we can all agree is pretty much useless in Androgenetic Alopecia, so why is CB considered a wonder drug?

marku

Reaction score
in the study, they compared CB to 1% 17a-e. the 17a-e everyone uses is only .25% or .025%, and that's the max strength available as far as I know. I don't know how much this actually matters though as I don't know the dose dependency of 17a-e.

fml

Established Member
Reaction score
Well i dont know the study or the 17a-e substance you are talking about, but I would certainly exercise extreme caution with regards to excitement about CB. We have been here a million times before. And these message boards are the worst place for products getting built up into wonder drugs, only for reality to hit later.

Take the example of bimatoprost recently. All the forums built it up into something amazing. Just a few months ago it was confirmed to be a total waste of time. But in the mean time people were so sure of its brilliance, justifying it in any way they possibly could.

Dont believe in CB until you actually see it doing wonders for you. This also means dont believe anyone claiming it is working for them. There have been plenty of delusional people around here who convinced themselves that putting vag cream on their heads was bringing great regrowth.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I figured the wonder of the drug was a topical that was proven to work and does so safely. If its as strong as propecia that alone would be a win.

stevo

Reaction score
agreed!! but they shd release it asap.

Hello all,

Tried pre-mixed cb-03-01, but destroyed my hair (made hair weak/limp) after only one application.

I was afraid this would happen as I cannot use any products with "bad" alcohols.

Now trying to get CB-03-01 in a nano delivery

Hence, please click on my "detailed bio" before asking questions...it 35 years of detailed history.

Respectfully,

Stevo

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...after all these years, hundreds of threads, hundreds of anecdotes, etc, etc, -- it is CLEAR there will never be ONE DRUG to fix baldness...NEVER...The problem is multi-tier'ed and complex...there isn't a magic bullet...

...folks, male pattern baldness is NOT A DISEASE, it's a condition...accept that and we'll all be in a better mindset to solve the puzzle..

stevo

Reaction score
...after all these years, hundreds of threads, hundreds of anecdotes, etc, etc, -- it is CLEAR there will never be ONE DRUG to fix baldness...NEVER...The problem is multi-tier'ed and complex...there isn't a magic bullet...

...folks, male pattern baldness is NOT A DISEASE, it's a condition...accept that and we'll all be in a better mindset to solve the puzzle..

Sparx444,

I totally agree with the multi approach......hence why over 35 years (see bio) I have maintained active/alive follices now that I am 50 and started balding when I was 15. Hence, this is why I should of been slick bald like my brothers by the time I was 25.

Respectfully,

Stevo

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah its multi-tier and complex to the point that castration stops male pattern baldness completely when done at the proper timing. To this day its the only real proof in existence that male pattern baldness can be stopped through 1 possible treatment so its proven its possible we arent just throwing darts in the dark.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had one drug that stopped androgens from affecting hair then yes one drug could cure male pattern baldness. If your bald already then no its not that simple

seemus

Reaction score
Hello all,

Tried pre-mixed cb-03-01, but destroyed my hair (made hair weak/limp) after only one application.

I was afraid this would happen as I cannot use any products with "bad" alcohols.

Now trying to get CB-03-01 in a nano delivery

Hence, please click on my "detailed bio" before asking questions...it 35 years of detailed history.

Respectfully,

Stevo

where did you get hold of the cb from?kane's??