CB-03-0 vehicle find

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If anyone missed this long awaited news released from a well respected poster at BTT, you might enjoy this information relating to a topical agent (VERSAPRO) from a highly informed and accomplished source most here will recognize. Unfortunately I just realized the access link is blocked so you will have enter it manually. Search the bald truth and enjoy.

https://www.*********talk.com/showthread.php?t=17682&p=185906#post185906

- - - Updated - - -

Just to be clear this is potentially only one important piece to the CB-O3-01 question. It does not address availability or efficacy issues.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw the thread on BTT, and I would like to say that it's an exciting find. But one of the posters did have a good point, how can we trust the purity of Kane shop CB? We have to make sure, maybe we ha the right vehicle and Kane is not providing the necessary purity.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking along those same lines. Since I have not been able to join BTT for inexplicable reasons, I'll lurk for awhile longer there (ha ha) to see if that valid point ever get's satisfactorily covered. I hate to put all my reliance on one single individual (Desmond) to singlehandedly provide us all the good's, but so far he and only a few others show they're seriously committed to cracking the issues. They owe me nothing and I really respect them for trying.

Future_HT_Doc

Reaction score
I'm wondering what the vehicle is actually made of - i.e. is it protein base? Lipid? Etc.

It's also interesting that CB-03-01 wasn't compatible with iontophoresis because it wasn't an ion (i.e. a charged particle), but Des was saying it will work especially well with Versapro because it is a salt - which are, generally, charged compounds??

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
how can we trust the purity of Kane shop CB? We have to make sure, maybe we ha the right vehicle and Kane is not providing the necessary purity.

Are we really going to have to go through same grey market BS to get this stuff?! I guess the majority of us will continue to be screwed.

abcdefg

Reaction score
There is no way you can ever know for sure the purity or standards that CB is manufactured with if you buy from some overseas unregulated company. Testing a batch doesnt mean every batch is consistently of the same purity and potency. Without regulations there is just no way to ever know until CB is made by a reliable regulated company
If people want to use it now though I guess you dont have a choice but its always annoying when people spout off it did/didnt work for them when no one has a clue what they even used.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
That is one of my issues with CB or even RU. Somebody else made the good point that bad batches of RU have been sold in the past. If you were to purchase one of these bad batches, you could essentially not be treating your hair loss for a few months which could be devastating.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
That's exactly the reason why I (personally) won't touch experimental treatments. You don't know entirely for sure what you're getting. Plus I don't want to have to go through the stress of maintaining a good supply.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
That is one of my issues with CB or even RU. Somebody else made the good point that bad batches of RU have been sold in the past. If you were to purchase one of these bad batches, you could essentially not be treating your hair loss for a few months which could be devastating.

Yeah,that's the worst part, if you get a BSD batch. I remember reading some horror stories with RU. Even if you miss a dose, it causes havok on your hair, well from what I read. I wonder if something similar happens with CB.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah,that's the worst part, if you get a BSD batch. I remember reading some horror stories with RU. Even if you miss a dose, it causes havok on your hair, well from what I read. I wonder if something similar happens with CB.

Nah, missing a dose is ok. I've missed doses many times, sometimes a couple days in a row. Things are fine so as long as you remain on the treatment consistently.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah, missing a dose is ok. I've missed doses many times, sometimes a couple days in a row. Things are fine so as long as you remain on the treatment consistently.
So I have read a bit about the post on BTB, and it seems you're jumping on board as soon as you find where to buy you stuff. Keep us updated here and list the supplier and procedure you have found best, thanks.