Castration

G

How far would you go? for those that are suicidal due to hairloss this could be your answer.

This would almost be like you have 2 days to live, rob a bank and head for mexico and enjoy it while it lasts!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
PUT DOWN THE BONG DUDE :lol:

well if you do it (castration). Do it when your a norwood 1. Since there's proof that you don't grow any hair back after castration. You'll be lucky just to maintain if your hiarloss is due only to DHT.

Deaner

Reaction score
I just don't understand then how reducing DHT levels (not even 100% I might add) via finasteride would result in even mild to moderate hair regrowth if not even castration can do this...

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
that's why finasteride is thought more of as a maintainance treatment. Good point though.

HairFarmer

Established Member
Reaction score
At least you could finally sing along to all those Britney tracks

G

Who am I, I am the lion. I am all of you. I am also a "somewhat famous" american psuedo-modern poet/musician that prefers to to stay anonymous.

G

Who am I, I am the lion. I am all of you. I am also a "somewhat famous" american psuedo-modern poet/musician that prefers to to stay anonymous.

G

Hey hey hey, check me out on other posts to see some of my latest thoughts on hairloss.

Warning: a lot of emotionless logical speculation that has it's way of invertantly seeing through fact to mere philisophical thoery.

My indiginous poetic writings will also do nothing to grow your hair which is the only reason any of us are here........................right?

Deaner

Reaction score
What I don't get then is how people DO see regrowth on finasteride alone... I'm really hoping to see some myself, but I'm kinda not feeling as optimistic anymore :p

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Ego much

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What would be the ultimate suck would be to cut your nuts off and still go bald LMAO

That would really REALLY suck sweaty monkey balls.

G

And for you Mr. Gilgamesh....

Bump!

From almost a year ago when I first started Finasteride (look at the date of this topic).

meltwater

Reaction score
No one can explain why finasteride would bring back hair (it did for me) but castration would not similarly no one bothers to think that if really DHT is responsible then why 'usually' people go bald only when DHT levels are falling like in the 30s but not from 15 - 25 when they are at their peak. And no one knows why a generationa ago people would go bald at 40s but their next generation with the same genes is going bald in their 20s.
Basically what I mean to say is that it's all bullshit. The theories are just shooting in the dark. Sometimes you get it at other you dont. There is no direct scientific proof like antibiotics for bacteria. And that is also why there is no single treatment but people use a regime. But here is one clue, if you look at the life pattern of your parents and compare it to yours, you will find some real significant differneces like they never sat in front of a computer but you do daily. In my opinion, the truth is hidden in this comparison.

melting.....
meltwater!!!