Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic

My Regimen
Reaction score
FUE performed on a 34-year old Caucasian male with
• Norwood II vertex, Class N
• Donor density of 84-96 FU/cm²
• Hair diameter of ~60-64 microns

Treatment plan
• Follicular Unit Extraction Transplantation to rethicken the vertex area.

Performed procedure
Procedure (September 25th, 2017)
Follicular Unit Extraction Transplantation with 1486 FU
* 300 single hair FU
* 1186 double, triple and quadriple hair FU

Parallel incisions in custom-sized blades technique (Cutting Edge blades of 0.7-0.85 mm).
Extraction performed with a 0.8mm FUE punch with CIT Manual Punch Handle.

No microscopic preparation of the follicular unit grafts.

TF1.jpg
TF2.jpg
TF3.jpg
TF4.jpg
TF5-.jpg
TF6-.jpg

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if he has had any regim for that area before doing hair transplant. If not this isnt really the proper aproach since he is young and that will likely develop further. However, regarding the transplant itself it looks really good and the direction of grafts seems great.

Last edited:

Dr. Feriduni Hair Clinic

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if he has hade any regim for that area before doing hair transplant. If not this isnt really the proper aproach since he is young and that will likely develop further. However, regarding the transplant itself it looks really good and the direction of grafts seems great.
Dr. Feriduni always discusses the anamnesis of the patient. In this case, the 34-year old patient has been taking Finasteride 1,25mg since he was 18 and stated or claimed that the hair loss in the crown area has been stable over the last 8 years.
Obviously he is well-informed on possible further hair loss and we always remain in contact in case of further developments or changes in the future.