Captain Obvious's story

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
What's up? I'm 20 years old, American, and I've been balding pretty rapidly over the last 9 months or so. I haven't quite caught on to the Norwood# descrpitions you guys drop around here... but basically I'm slowly but surely being scalped, horeshoe style! Doesn't help that I was born with a huge forehead to begin with.

I joined this board because I need people to talk to. Every last one of my friends has a lush head of hair. "Why don't you just wear a hat?" is the only support I get from them. Don't even get me started on hats!

I'll let you guys know right off the bat that I'm not interested in any topical treatments, surguries or wigs, I just need a safe place to come to when I forget that there are other people who are experiencing the same situation and hopefully I can even help give some hair loss noobs some positive support in their processes as well.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Haha,
I like your name.

Have you considered using Propecia? It's a safe, PROVEN anti-hairloss medication.

Of course, you're not the only young guy who has started losing his hair. I was 19 when I had a baldspot! It was awful--

I'm 21 now and still fighting... I'm doing pretty well, although my hairline is a concern.

Anyway, welcome!

Battling hairloss EARLY is key to keeping it.

Get on the proven medications!

Goodluck