Capsaicin And Hair Loss - Could It Help?

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have recently been reading a lot of things about hair loss and Capsaicin (basically the chemical in hot (spicy) peppers that makes your mouth burn). Some things have said capsaicin makes hair loss occur while others have said that it can benefit hair. Here is an interesting blog I read: https://www.nutrafol.com/blog/can-too-much-sriracha-cause-hair-loss/

One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people who are native to areas where hot peppers are commonly eaten (mostly in the tropical Americas) tend to have really nice hair, although I am not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Has anyone else read anything about Capsaicin and hair loss? Please share it here!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have recently been reading a lot of things about hair loss and Capsaicin (basically the chemical in hot (spicy) peppers that makes your mouth burn). Some things have said capsaicin makes hair loss occur while others have said that it can benefit hair. Here is an interesting blog I read: https://www.nutrafol.com/blog/can-too-much-sriracha-cause-hair-loss/

One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people who are native to areas where hot peppers are commonly eaten (mostly in the tropical Americas) tend to have really nice hair, although I am not sure if this has anything to do with it.

Has anyone else read anything about Capsaicin and hair loss? Please share it here!
Hi
You mean like cayenne peppers.
Better than nothing to stimulate blood stimulation, but by itself not enough.
Jim

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just look up raspberry ketone. A life time supply costs like 10 bucks as you need only extemly little in your topicals.

The RK study is from the same jp researcher as the oral isoflavone + caspaicin study (both oral, unnecessarily expensive for minor effect if at all). And topically I saw paping razing their hairlins with capsaicin. So that one is also out of question.