Can't Think Straight

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Lately, I've been posting like crazy, and I can't think straight. Posting wild, crazy stuff. This is just insane.

This morning, I walked with a colleauge for some coffee, and I could tell he was staring at me.

Sorry, this is a lame post. I'm just trying to get these feelings out. I can' seemt to think straight.

G

Weepy said:
Lately, I've been posting like crazy, and I can't think straight. Posting wild, crazy stuff. This is just insane.

This morning, I walked with a colleauge for some coffee, and I could tell he was staring at me.

Sorry, this is a lame post. I'm just trying to get these feelings out. I can' seemt to think straight.

Staring at your hair?

or staring at you because he wanted a piece of your ***?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Staring at your hair?

or staring at you because he wanted a piece of your ***?

Would have been better if you just re-quoted yourself, as you do in your sig.

G

I was asking you a serious question, stop being a dick.

Your first post doesn't really explain itself very well.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
I was asking you a serious question, stop being a dick.

Your first post doesn't really explain itself very well.

He was looking at my hair, ***.

G

Re-read your first post. Twice you mention not being able to think 'straight', I did intially think you were talking about him looking at your hair but the fact that you didn't mention it and the off-key, panicky nature of your post caused me to ask the question.

I didn't mean to offend you, however, you do obviously have a problem with it.

It's easy to attck people when your sat behind a computer isn't it?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Look: This is a subforum about the Impact of Hair Loss. It is not a subforum about "Am I Gay?" All I'm saying is that I can't think straight; all this hair loss has got me bewildered, and I am struggling to find an anchor. Why in hell would I even bring up something like that?

SE-freak

Reaction score
As long as you "haven't sorted your mind out" as neiltom said in the past, every rejection will be due to your hair and every stare will scan your scalp for flaws. It is a mind game indeed, not a game to deceive others, but a game to keep your thoughts under proportion.

(that sounded really rhetoric, wow).

G

This was posted on September 29th 2005.

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=21193&highlight=

A lot of people's heads get messed up for a variety of reasons and sometimes we can confuse our thoughts and feelings and draw very inaccurate conclusions from them.

Anyway, it hairloss really messed my head up for a while. I spent a few weeks at the beginning of the year really depressed about it and spent a of time just sleeping and staying in.

Then I realised my life hadn't chnaged in any way other than in my own mind, so I since then I have tried my best to live the same life I lived before male pattern baldness and try and act with the same confidence and attitude as i did before.

Some days it's hard but it's generally getting easier everyday to come to terms with even though my hair is getting worse.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I catch you now. Sorry about that. I didn't recall that thread.

Sorry. Misunderstanding.

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much longer i can take this. I cannot believe how quickly my hair is going. I look like I've been irradiated.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Weepy said:
I don't know how much longer i can take this. I cannot believe how quickly my hair is going. I look like I've been irradiated.

Are you losing hairs from the sides?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, sides and back. But it's not as bad as the front and crown. The hairs that are coming out seem thicker, too. I cannot believe that about one month ago, I was about to get a hair cut. This is insane.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Weepy do you have any pictures we could look at.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
jeffsss said:
thintop said:
Weepy said:

Its probably from spreading lies about fourm members :hairy:

ban please.
Consider it done. In the future please private message me so I can address these issues sooner. I dont see all of your posts. Thanks guys!

HairLossTalk.com