Can't pull the trigger on finasteride - please help

myhairbegone

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost 5 months. No improvement, although it has not gotten worse.

I'v noticed a bit more shedding recently and I'm getting the 'male pattern baldness' itch back, on my crown and now the center of my head. Balls.

Whoa, I'm bad at math. I am just over 4 months

I've also had a constant headache for 2 weeks and felt tired as ****. Probably just a virus...

g.i joey

Reaction score
if you're at 4 months and its not getting worse id be pretty happy! I mean, you have another year and 8 months to reach peak potential! im a little over 2 months and im still shedding but i also think im not getting worse.

BTW, i wanted to ask, when you run your fingers through your scalp do you feel little prickly hairs? Ive noticed this recently and if finasteride is gonna grow these i think im gonna be really happy with my results! im sure i didnt have this before finasteride but idk if these hairs will grow long!

myhairbegone

Established Member
Reaction score
im 16 and i need help......

What do you need help with?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know if its possible to change thread title? I want to change this to a finasteride progress thread

- - - Updated - - -

if you're at 4 months and its not getting worse id be pretty happy! I mean, you have another year and 8 months to reach peak potential! im a little over 2 months and im still shedding but i also think im not getting worse.

BTW, i wanted to ask, when you run your fingers through your scalp do you feel little prickly hairs? Ive noticed this recently and if finasteride is gonna grow these i think im gonna be really happy with my results! im sure i didnt have this before finasteride but idk if these hairs will grow long!

I did the same thing and wrongfully got my hopes up =/. Not saying that isnt a good sign, but for me it didn't mean anything. I would be cautiously optimistic

myhairbegone

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had a dull headache for 3 weeks now.

Anyone else experience this on finasteride?

(Not saying finasteride is causing it, but maybe)

myhairbegone

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly cant tell if its better or worse than when I started. For anyone about to start treatment: make sure you take good pictures