Can't just move on and can't even judge pictures.

ManeTaine

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try upping the dose to 0.5mg MWF or something and see how you tolerate it. Start also looking into other anti androgens like Fluridil, and growth agonists too. Really try to make a plan on how to approach this, do your research and let the cards play out as they do.

I can empathize with how you feel as I've been there too but nothing in life happens without effort. Put your best foot forward and accept what comes your way, and be patient. You'll be surprised where you can go. This sucks, trust me I know, and it's even harder with the headspace you're in right now but I promise you there's a great opportunity for you to master your mind here.

Our lives are determined by the quality of our thoughts not our hair (although that can't hurt haha) and it's only you who can understand that for yourself. Trust me, for almost everyone, there's always something, for us it may be hair but for others it'll be height or acne scars, or trauma, etc. But regardless, we are all dealt the cards we have and we can either move forward thinking about the cards others may hold, or how we misplayed our hand, or realize that none of that is really going to change now, and there's a whole lot of other cards left for you to play. Act and move forward, regardless of end results. Best of luck man!

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could try upping the dose to 0.5mg MWF or something and see how you tolerate it. Start also looking into other anti androgens like Fluridil, and growth agonists too. Really try to make a plan on how to approach this, do your research and let the cards play out as they do.

I can empathize with how you feel as I've been there too but nothing in life happens without effort. Put your best foot forward and accept what comes your way, and be patient. You'll be surprised where you can go. This sucks, trust me I know, and it's even harder with the headspace you're in right now but I promise you there's a great opportunity for you to master your mind here.

Our lives are determined by the quality of our thoughts not our hair (although that can't hurt haha) and it's only you who can understand that for yourself. Trust me, for almost everyone, there's always something, for us it may be hair but for others it'll be height or acne scars, or trauma, etc. But regardless, we are all dealt the cards we have and we can either move forward thinking about the cards others may hold, or how we misplayed our hand, or realize that none of that is really going to change now, and there's a whole lot of other cards left for you to play. Act and move forward, regardless of end results. Best of luck man!
Fluridil sounded like a great idea in theory but I heard it does nothing. There was a group buy for 7% fluridil but I have no idea what the success was like.

ManeTaine

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil sounded like a great idea in theory but I heard it does nothing. There was a group buy for 7% fluridil but I have no idea what the success was like.
I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens. It's the 2% one so if it just decreases shedding I'll be fine with that. I know about the buy but don't know anyone who is actively part of it that is discussing their results. If you have or find the discord link, do share lol